Edmodo Virtual Summer Camp
Edmodo is offering a free virtual summer camp, open to all students aged 9-15. Their weeklong summer camps are both educational and fun! To review the programs available through this free virtual summer camp, click the button below.
CEI Virtual Summer Camp
CEI is offering a customizable virtual summer camp that schools and parents can utilize to keep students occupied and learning this summer. To review the programs available through this customizable virtual summer camp, click the button below. For more information please email Anthony Orzo at email@example.com
Free Math Tutoring from Common Denominator
In response to the heightened needs of students and families as a result of COVID-19, Common Denominator is offering summer programming for the first time. To read more about the free 1:1 math tutoring available to NYC middle school students, click the button below.
2020 Summer Camp Guide from Chalkbeat
Chalkbeat has compiled a 2020 Summer Camp Guide in light of the pandemic. To read this guide, click the button below.
Happy Camper Live
A virtual summer camp, available 365 days per year, including:
- Hundreds of professionally produced activity videos taught by real counselors
- Daily live programs
- An engaging web series
- A safe platform where kids can upload their talent videos and compete in contests for fame and prizes
New York Charter Schools Association Members can access 10% off Happy Camper’s “Plan B”. Charter Schools can also access a free month with the promo code FRIENDOFCHARTERS. For additional discount codes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate: email email@example.com.
National Summer School Initiative
Nationally available, high quality, remote summer school partnership, including:
- Exceptional master teachers support engaging, content-rich, deep-thinking programming in ELA (novel study, close reading) and math(math stories).
- Outstanding curriculum and professional development from The Lavinia Group.
- Enrichment, movement, and morning connection time are integral components to the offering.
- Our content and programming is delivered in partnership with your teachers whom you select and support.
- Grades 3-8, with expanded offerings in September.
To participate: Complete this LOI and email to: NSSI@BellwetherEducation.org.
Features four different sessions of hands-on activities, videos and content, each geared for different age groups. Each session is meant to cover five days, with a few hours of activities and content each day. All the content for Camp KiwiCo (DIY activities, videos, printables) will be FREE and available to anyone, starting June 22 (and will remain accessible all summer).