New York Charter Schools Association will use this dedicated page to collect and post guidance published by the NY State Education Department, New York State Department of Health, New York City Department of Education, New York City Department of Health, and other relevant state and federal agencies as it becomes available.
Additional Resources from the New York Charter Schools Association:
- 2020-21 Change-in-Funding Calculator for New York Charter Schools: Consult this calculator for assistance with the application process for CARES act funding.
- FY21 Tuition Calculator for Charter Schools: Use this calculator to find your school’s estimated tuition rates.
- COVID-19 Loan and Grant Programs: We have summarized the state and federal resources available to charters schools for loan and grant options in response to COVID-19.
- NY Charter School COVID-19 Closure FAQ: Use this document to find answers to commonly asked questions within our community.
- Webinars: Visit this page to access recordings and meeting details for our weekly COVID-19 webinars held on Tuesdays at 4 pm.
- Discussion forum: If you have not already, please join our online forum to connect with other schools, post questions, get answers, and share any tips you may have.
- NYCSA’s Guide for Staying Connected When it Matters Most: Visit this page to access a pre-populated & addressed letter to send to your legislator, to find out how to follow your elected officials on social media, and to share your closures stories with us.