Skip to content
- Helms, J.E. (1992). A Race Is a Nice Thing to Have: A Guide to Being A White Person or Understanding the White Persons in your life. Topeka, KS: Content Communications. Get the book here.
- Implicit Association Test (Project Implicit, 2011). https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html
- Jernigan, M. M., Green, C. E., Perez-Gualdron, Liu, M. M, Henze, K. T., Chen, C….Helms, J. E. (2015).#racialtraumaisreal. Institute for the Study and Promotion of Race and Culture, Chestnut Hill, MA. Retrieved from: www.bc.edu/content/dam/files/schools/Lynch School_sites/isprc/pdf/racialtraumaisrealManuscript.pdf
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network, Justice Consortium, Schools Committee, and Culture Consortium. (2017). Addressing Race and Trauma in the Classroom: A Resource for Educators. Los Angeles, CA, and Durham, NC: National Center for Child Traumatic Stress. Retrieved from http://www. nctsn.org/resources/audiences/school-personnel/trauma-toolkit.
- Singh, A.A. (2019). The Racial Healing Handbook: Practical Activities to Help You Challenge Privilege, Confront Systemic Racism, and Engage in Collective Healing. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publications. Get the book here.
- Teach for America (2020, June 2). Resources to Help Teachers Heal, Learn, and Listen. https://www.teachforamerica.org/stories/resources-to-help-teachers-heal-learn-and-listen
Share To Social!